Terms & Conditions
- We offer and recommend a first free consultation – we will then put together a quotation based on those initial discussions. After the initial consultation, receipt of the mood board and first quotation a save the date fee is required to secure your wedding date – this is non-refundable and will be subtracted off the final invoice. This is a guide price and will be subject to change following a second more detailed consultation nearer to your wedding date considering any changes made to the scheme and any changes in the market price of flowers.
- The second consultation should be around eight weeks before your wedding date to finalise the details of the flower scheme and discuss any last-minute changes.
- All wedding consultations with Blossom and Wild are by appointment only – the initial consultation and the final consultation are complementary, we will be available by phone and email at any stage to answer and discuss any queries or concerns. Further consultations are discretionary and could be subject to a charge.
- Changes can be made to the order up to approximately fourteen days before the wedding date, at which point we will be submitting our order to our supplier so therefore are unable to make any changes from this point, however if small changes are required we will always try to accommodate. (changes must be made in writing from either the bride or groom)
- Flowers and foliage are a living produce and as per our quotation the scheme is a guide only and subject to availability on the day. If either a particular variety of flower is unavailable, or the condition or quality is not acceptable Blossom and Wild reserve the right to adjust the design accordingly to match your colour scheme.
- The final invoice for your wedding flowers will be issued to you after the final consultation – payment must be paid and cleared in full 30 days before your wedding date. Blossom and Wild reserve the right to cancel any wedding flowers if payment is not made by this date – we are not obliged in anyway to pay any compensation for inconvenience this may cause.
- There will be an additional charge quoted for weddings taking place on Valentines, Mother’s Day weekend, and any other bank holiday/public holiday days.
- A signature is required on delivery of wedding flowers from either the bride or groom or an appointed person to state that condition and quantities are acceptable and correct. Any issues or queries must be raised to Blossom and Wild with two hours of receipt of flowers.
- Hanging installations, large arrangements, vases filled with water and any other object that is cumbersome to move should only be moved by the venue staff or a member of Blossom and Wild – Blossom and Wild are not responsible in any way or liable for any damage or injury to persons or accidents if anyone else should try to move or change/re-arrange this type of arrangement.
- Images – most of our couples want to share their beautiful flowers with friends and family, posting images on social media is a great way to do this, please do tag us in! we love to see your pictures!
- Cancellation Charges – Any cancellations made within 90 days of the booked event: No save the date payment refundable.
Any cancellation made within 60 days of booked event: No save the date fee refundable and administration charge of £100 will be payable.
Any cancellation made within 30 days of the booked event: No save the date fee refundable and 50% of the total balance will be required.
Any cancellation made 14 days before the booked event: No save the date fee refundable and the full balance of the invoice will be required.
COVID 19 - ADDITIONAL CLAUSE
The save the date fee as stated in the terms and conditions is non-refundable, this is because the date is booked out for the client and other business potentially turned away, along with labour being booked for the date saved.
COVID has taken us all by surprise and turned things upside down, in the event you have to postpone your wedding date due to COVID we will happily hold your save the date fee for up to 18 months to give you time to re-book a date and season that works for you and your family, we ask that if you are moving the date due to COVID you ask for a few potential new dates to make sure we can accommodate the change. No new save the date fee will be charged and the amount paid will as per normal terms and conditions be deducted from your final invoice.
- A holding deposit is charged to cover any damage whilst the hire equipment is in the hirer’s possession. The holding deposit will be returned when the equipment hired is returned in perfect condition.
- Equipment hire is based on a 48-hour duration. On request the hirer may collect 1 day before the event subject to availability. Extra days are subject to further charge at Blossom and Wilds discretion.
- The hirer is solely responsible for the hired equipment (not the venue, hotel or any other party)
- Any damage to the hired equipment will be charged to the hirer at the current market value. It is then the hirers responsibility to reclaim this from the venue if the venue was at fault
- In the unlikely event the equipment is unavailable Blossom and Wild will notify the hirer as soon as possible, and immediately refund any monies paid. The extent of Blossom and Wilds liability stops at refunding monies paid.
- If the replacement or repair costs are higher then the holding deposit Blossom and Wild will invoice the hirer for the difference, by signing these terms and conditions the hirer agrees to paying this in full within 14 days.
- If equipment is not returned within the agreed period Blossom and Wild will assume that the hirer is not intending on returning the hired equipment and will notify the relevant authorities and issue an invoice for the full cost of the equipment.
- All equipment hired must only be used for its intended purpose and it will be specified if suitable for outdoor use.
- The equipment must not be altered in any way.
- The equipment hired remains the property of Blossom and Wild and must only be used by the hirer for the purpose stated at the time of hiring the equipment.
- All equipment is to be packed and returned in the original boxes/packing.
Weekly Contract Flowers
- Quotations are valid for fourteen days.
- Prices for weekly flower displays will be reviewed twice a year (as agreed at the initial consultation) this review will take into consideration changes in the market cost of flowers and inflation.
- Delivery dates may be subject to change and prior notification will be given should this happen
- The contract for weekly flowers is on an ongoing basis – one months’ notice is required if the client wishes to terminate the contract.
- The client will be required to sign on delivery of flowers to say that they are happy with the condition and quality of the flowers – any issues should be raised within 3 days of receipt of the flowers.
- Once the flowers have been delivered and signed for there will be no return accepted.
- Payment terms as per the invoice.
- Flowers/arrangements remain the property of Blossom and Wild until the invoice has been paid.
- Vases, containers and props remain the property of Blossom and Wild and are supplied on a loan basis.
- Any damage to vases/containers or props must be paid for by the client and will be charged at the current market value.
- Blossom and Wild may photograph arrangements for promotional use unless agreed otherwise with the client.